Thursday, May 19, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things.

This weather today is making me one very happy person. Today is forcing me to make a list of a few of my favorite things (kinda like the song) all of which I have been able to enjoy today. So here I go:
1. grocery shopping with my hubby
2. movie nights with my hubby (we haven't done this yet but its soon to come) 
3. having my doors and windows open 
4. eating yummy strawberries (although, they would be better if they were freshly picked from Henley's farm) 
5. beach walk scented Yankee candle 
6. the smell of fresh cut grass 
7. a somewhat clean house 
8. being in a crafty mood 
9. sitting on my porch enjoying the sunset 
10. watching my dogs unsuccessfully but whole heartedly attempt to catch butterflies.

So as of today I am 35 weeks and 4 days into this pregnancy. I have just over 4 weeks left and cannot wait to be done. My acid reflux/ heartburn has truly been giving me a fit and the braxton hicks are becoming more frequent but overall I still feel pretty good most of the time. Baby girl is moving around a ton but I have noticed the past few days her movements have become less drastic. Instead of full on punches and kicks she is just pushing outward. I have noticed that I am slowing down and not feeling as full of energy as I have the past few weeks. It didn't seem to phase me to walk a ton or even lightly jog from one place to the next but now I do not feel that I have the same drive or motivation to move quickly or go long distances. I suppose this is typical. Everyone tells me it looks like she has dropped and I am starting to agree. I am noticing little things that I had been warned would happen as she started to drop and now after looking at the past few weeks pictures I see what they see.  Last weekend Tim graduated from LU with his Masters in Professional Counseling. We drove down to Lynchburgh, VA for all of the festivities of the weekend and for the first time this pregnancy really caught up to me. The long car ride made my legs ache, the walking made my feet swell, and my stomach muscles began to really hurt from all the movement and braxton hicks that I had been having. Though the weekend was tough on me I would not trade it for anything. It was so good to see my husband graduate and I am beyond proud of his accomplishments. I have my next appointment on the 26th; one week from today. I will update afterwards and let everyone know what is said as we get closer to the big day.

I have not updated pictures in a long time so I will update with what I have for the past few weeks. 

Week 32

week 34

week 34- no feet at all.

35 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment