Wednesday, April 27, 2011

32 weeks 2 days!

The last week was completely insane with work being holy week and all. I love this time of the year but for some reason it just seemed so rushed this year. I had pies to make for the teen pie sale, my mom was in town until Wednesday morning, Thursday we had a Maundy Thursday service at church, Friday the teens ran the Good Friday service (which I keep calling Black Friday for some reason... seems more fitting than Good Friday if you think about it). On Saturday we had the children's Easter egg hunt at church that I had to help with followed by our regular weekly Merge service. Then on Easter Sunday we had a Sonrise service at 6am, breakfast with the entire church at 8am, Sunday school at 9:45am, Easter Cantata at 10:45am followed by a baptism service, and then Tim and I joined a few families from church for brunch. Fortunately, I was able to take Monday off and reflect a little on the meaning of Easter and rest after the long week. It may have been a day late but I am grateful for the chance to be reminded that I serve a mighty God and am blessed with the grace of a loving Savior.

As of today I am officially 32 weeks and 2 days pregnant... just over 7 more weeks before my due date. I have a feeling time is going to fly by. I was looking at a calendar today and I am pretty sure there are is only one more weekend that we will have to prepare for anything Tim and I want to get done before she gets here. We have pretty much finished baby shopping. We made our target and babiesrus runs this past week and now have everything and more that we will need (at least I hope...). There really is not a whole lot new going on other than the busy schedules. I have my next appointment on the 9th and then I believe my appointments begin occurring on a weekly basis.

Here are a few updates for this past few weeks.

PA Baby shower

Amos found a new seat on the stroller box

31 weeks 3 days

No comments:

Post a Comment